Hair Restoration Recovery Time Varies
Hair restoration recovery time will average about two days of rest and taking it easy to two weeks before the sutures are removed. The following will help accelerate a hair restoration recovery time:
- The patient will need to stop taking any aspirin for two weeks prior to the hair surgery
- The patient will need limit high impact working out and exercise four days prior to hair surgery
- Avoid alcohol and protein drinks two days prior to hair surgery
- Stop taking vitamin E and multivitamins three weeks prior to hair surgery
- Stop using minoxidil three weeks prior to your hair surgery
By taking the steps listed above, you should expect your hair restoration recovery time to fall within the average of 10 – 14 days. This includes the two days at home resting post op. The best place to see the above information in video is Hair Restoration Recovery.